Form I-589: Application for Asylum
If you want to apply for asylum in the USA, you need to file Form I-589 (Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal) and required documents. ! You can apply for asylum on the territory of the USA within one year of arriving in the United States (there are… Read more
Form I-730: Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition
This form is used by refugees, who want to bring their family to the USA. Who is eligible? This form is filed for: Spouses, you are officially married at the moment of submitting Form I-589; Unmarried children under 21. PROVIDING THAT you have included them into your asylum application… Read more
Form I-131: Application for Travel Document
This form is used in three cases: 1. If you go abroad and return to the USA not losing your current status, after you have obtained refugee status, but before you have obtained a green card. Complete Form I-131 and receive Refugee Travel Document. This document is issued for one… Read more