Form I-131: Application for Travel Document
This form is used in three cases: 1. If you go abroad and return to the USA not losing your current status, after you have obtained refugee status, but before you have obtained a green card. Complete Form I-131 and receive Refugee Travel Document. This document is issued for one… Read more