Form I-485 : Application for Green Card
Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status is in fact an application for a green card. This form is filed to receive a US permanent resident status. All the immigrants, who go though the immigration process on the territory of the USA (not in a Consular Department in their… Read more
Form I-90: Replacement or Renewal of a Green Card.
This form is used to extend, renew or replace a green card. The reasons may be different, for example expiration of validity, loss, theft, change of name. If you do not apply Form I-90 in time, you can be deported. Remember that US permanent residents only can file the form. Read more
Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative
A US citizen or a green card holder can file a petition with immigration service for his/her relatives to migrate to the USA. The first step is to file Form I-130. You will have to wait for your turn to receive a green card through family, as there are quotes… Read more
Form I-131: Application for Travel Document
This form is used in three cases: 1. If you go abroad and return to the USA not losing your current status, after you have obtained refugee status, but before you have obtained a green card. Complete Form I-131 and receive Refugee Travel Document. This document is issued for one… Read more
Form I-751: Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
Having married with a US citizen or a green card holder, you receive a green card for two years. It is also called a conditional green card. To replace it with a permanent green card you should submit Form I-751. Requirements A spouse of a US citizen or green card… Read more