Form I-129F: Petition for Alien Fiancé
A US citizen can apply it for his/her fiancé if he/she is a foreign national. Green card holders cannot apply this form. Visa for fiancé is called K1 and you can receive it having submitted Form I-129F. Having received K1 visa, a fiancé enters the USA and must get married… Read more
Form I-751: Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
Having married with a US citizen or a green card holder, you receive a green card for two years. It is also called a conditional green card. To replace it with a permanent green card you should submit Form I-751. Requirements A spouse of a US citizen or green card… Read more